How To Add Text To TikTok Video
Adding text to your TikTok video is fairly simple. You not only can add text but also change the font and color of the text and highlight it. Moreover, you can even select the location of the screen where the text will appear and adjust the start, end, and duration time of the text.
I this post I will try to let you understand all the process and steps which are needed to add Text to your TikTok video.
Please follow the below steps to add text to your TikTok video:
First of all, Open the TikTok App and click the + icon on the bottom of the screen to make a new video.
- In the next screen, you can choose the length of your video, as well as other features such as filters, timers, sounds, and more. You can choose one of the options from 15 seconds or 60 seconds with their multipliers up to 3 times. Hold down the red button to record the video. You also have the option in the bottom-right corner to upload the already recorded video as shown in the snap:
- Once you’ve filmed your clip, release the red button, and press the red checkmark to finish and go to the next screen.
- Tap the "Text" icon at the bottom, you can see the "Aa" symbol above it.
- Add text to your TikTok video. You will have the option to change the text color, font, and alignment.
- You can customize the text using the available options. For example, text can be highlighted by pressing “A” on the left side, change color from the bottom, and change font from the right side of the menu. Press "Done" in the top-right corner of the screen once done.
- Now on the next screen, you can place your text anywhere and can set duration. Here if you want to delete the text, drag it to the top and drop in the delete icon. And if you want to change the location then tap the text and drag it to your desired area. You will also see options to “Edit” to edit text if you think it should be better and option “Set duration” if you want to set the duration of text in the video as shown below:
- In order to adjust the timing of the text on your video, you'll have to select "Set duration." A new screen will come up where you can adjust that when the text will come into the view and, if required when it will be disappeared. Drag the white timing bar to select the start and end time, that you want your text to appear on the screen.
- Now press the play button, just above the editing bar to check how your text looks. If you’re satisfied with it, press the checkmark on the bottom-right corner of the screen. It will take to the next screen.
- By selecting "Next" you will go to the next screen where you can add a description, Hashtags, and other information. Lastly, press the "Post." to share your video. You can also save as a draft if you want to share the video later on.
That’s what you’ll require to add text to your TikTok video. I hope this will help you.
- Clash of Clans: Town Hall 8/TH8 Upgrade Order [2019 - 2020]
- How to Download and Use TikTok on Android/iOS?
- Download or View Best TikTok Logo and Designs
- How to get viral on TikTok
- How to Get Verified on TikTok
- How to delete a TikTok Account | Easy Steps With Pictures
- How To Do a Voiceover on TikTok
- How to change TikTok Profile Name | Easy Steps With Pictures
- How to Download TikTok Videos Without Watermark