How to delete a TikTok Account | Easy Steps With Pictures
Deleting a TikTok account is just a straightforward task. You can do it quickly in quite a few simple steps through the account setting area of this application.
But before proceeding, be informed that as per TikTok policy after permanent deletion of your TikTok account: you wouldn't be able to log again into your account, and all of your data and content would be removed from TikTok App, You would be no longer eligible for a refund if you have any of your purchases through this App; Only chat messages which are not stored in the account may be visible to others.
Think twice about everything and keep in mind all these aspects before deleting your account.
So — you've decided to be no more in TikTok — Okay fine, then just follow below mentioned few steps to delete your TikTok account.
- Open TinTok App and go to your profile page by tapping on the profile icon on the right-bottom corner of the screen as shown in the picture:
- On the new page, press the three-dot icon on the top-right corner of the screen. this will take you to the account setting area.
- Press ‘’Manage My Account” on top of the list in the new screen “Setting and privacy”.
- A new page “Manage My Account” will appear. Tap on “Delete account” at the bottom of this screen.
- A verification window will appear to get the confirmation from you to delete the account. You will need to login to your associated social media account which you had used to set up your TikTok account. You may be prompted to verify your phone number and provide confirmation code if you had used your phone number to create your TikTok account. Anyways, follow the screen prompts to continue with the deletion of your TikTok account.
- Finally, the last confirmation window will prompt. Press “Delete Account” to permanently delete your TikTok account.
Please note that once you have done all these steps still your account will not be permanently removed and only deactivated for 30 days and during this time your account will not be visible to the public. And then If you don't log in to your TikTok account within this time period, it will be permanently deleted.
Thank you for your time. This is how to delete a TikTok account. I hope this will help you.
- Clash of Clans: Town Hall 8/TH8 Upgrade Order [2019 - 2020]
- How to Download and Use TikTok on Android/iOS?
- Download or View Best TikTok Logo and Designs
- How to get viral on TikTok
- How to Get Verified on TikTok
- How To Add Text To TikTok Video
- How To Do a Voiceover on TikTok
- How to change TikTok Profile Name | Easy Steps With Pictures
- How to Download TikTok Videos Without Watermark