How To Do a Voiceover on TikTok
TikTok application has a wonderful tool named “voiceover” in its toolbox. This tool helps the users to add their voice to any of their video clips.
Adding a voiceover illuminates new aspects of creating amazing crafts. If you have to describe something on-going on the camera, lip-syncing to a voice, or sing a song in your voice on a dance clip, you can use this fantastic feature in numerous ways to engage your audience. So knowing how to do a voiceover on TikTok is very important.
I will explain all the process step by step with the help of pictures. Please follow the steps below:
1. Open the TikTok App. And tap the "+" icon on the bottom of the bottom to start the process:
- Record the video by pressing the red button as highlighted in the picture below:
- If you have your video already recorded then you can also upload that video. Tap the upload icon, located on the right side of the record button, and navigate to the location where your video is available:
- Once you have recorded or uploaded the video clip, Tap the microphone icon from the list on the right side of the screen to record a voiceover. It’s labeled “voiceover” as shown in the screenshot:
- A new page will open, this is the place where you will record your voiceover. Here you can see different options. One of them is "Keep original sound" shown in the left bottom of the screen. If you want to keep the original sound of the clip then select the checkmark, otherwise unselect it:
- You can use the white vertical line by moving it on the slide bar to record a voiceover from any part of the video:
- To record a voiceover press the red record button as highlighted in the picture:
- Once you have recorded your voice, press the “Save” button on the top-right corner of the screen to save the video clip:
- Before posting the video you can adjust the volume of voiceover by tapping the “Volume” icon below the “voiceover” icon. Snapshot is given:
- Now your video clip with voiceover is ready, you can proceed by pressing the Next button on the right bottom of the screen to share it with the world.
I tried to illustrate all these steps in a very simple way. I hop it will help you to know how to do a voiceover on TikTok.
- Clash of Clans: Town Hall 8/TH8 Upgrade Order [2019 - 2020]
- How to Download and Use TikTok on Android/iOS?
- Download or View Best TikTok Logo and Designs
- How to get viral on TikTok
- How to Get Verified on TikTok
- How to delete a TikTok Account | Easy Steps With Pictures
- How To Add Text To TikTok Video
- How to change TikTok Profile Name | Easy Steps With Pictures
- How to Download TikTok Videos Without Watermark