Top Myths about Clash of Clans
Today I will put to rest some myths that I see perpetuated around the Clash of Clans community continually. This has been going on for years and once and for all I wanted to help dispel these rumors and misconceptions about the clouds and trophy hunting. This is verified the information directly from Darian The Clash of Clans community manager.
Your shield status changes the base offers you receive
If you pass a low trophy offer, you are like to find a better offer next or another base soon
- Being th 7/8 makes someone a farming expert and can easily tells everyone with higher town hall levels about how to farm correctly.
- Level 8 walls are difficult to farm and/or require elixir-for-walls deal. Bonus point : Level 7 walls are difficult to farm.
- Too much elixir is useless and bad for CoC economy.
- Inferno tower are overpowered for anyone without Freeze spell. Bonus point : Th 9 needs Freeze spell.
- Lava hound is useless.
- You don't need anti-hog base anymore.
- Healer is useless.
- Archer Queen is smart.
- Code Vein Gift Guide and Valuables Exchange Guide
- Clash of Clans: Town Hall 8/TH8 Upgrade Order [2019 - 2020]
- How to get viral on TikTok
- How To Make Money on TikTok | Definitive Tips
- How to search for a user on TikTok
- Clash of Clans: TH9 Anti 3-star War Base Layout May 2019
- How To Duet On TikTok | Easy Steps
- How to delete a TikTok Account | Easy Steps With Pictures
- How to change TikTok Profile Name | Easy Steps With Pictures
- How to Go Live on TikTok