How to delete a TikTok Account | Easy Steps With Pictures
In the event that you're not into TikTok any longer or you need to delete your account for another explanation, you can complete it rapidly and effectively by means of the application through your record settings.
Deleting a TikTok account is just a straightforward task. You can do it quickly in quite a few simple steps through the account setting area of this application.
But before proceeding, be informed that as per TikTok policy after permanent deletion of your TikTok account: you wouldn't be able to log again into your account, and all of your data and content would be removed from TikTok App, You would be no longer eligible for a refund if you have any of your purchases through this App; Only chat messages which are not stored in the account may be visible to others.
Accepting that you're alright with the entirety of that, here's the way to delete your TikTok account.
2. Switch over to the "Me" segment.
3. Tap the three dabs in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Select "Manage my account."
Also Read: How To Add Text To TikTok Video
5. Tap ''Delete account" at the lower part of the screen.
6. Follow the on-screen prompts to proceed and affirm your decision to delete.
You may need to experience a check cycle subsequent to tapping "Delete account" at the lower part of the "Manage my account" page, if for instance, you utilized your Google record to make your TikTok account.
Please note that once you have done all these steps still your account will not be permanently removed and only deactivated for 30 days and during this time your account will not be visible to the public. And then If you don't log in to your TikTok account within this time period, it will be permanently deleted.
Thank you for your time. This is how to delete a TikTok account. I hope this will help you.
- How to Change Name on Airpod
- How to Make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft - Guide
- How to Trade in Rocket League [Guide]
- How to Delete Profiles on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- How to get 5 Stars Quickly in GTA 5 [Guide]
- How to Level Up Fast in Dota 2
- How to open the Interaction Menu in GTA 5 on PS4
- How to Appear offline in League of Legends (Away Status)
- Access Free Xbox Live Account List Guide in 2021
- How do Android Smartwatches work with iPhone? [Guide]