Top Myths about Clash of Clans
Today I will put to rest some myths that I see perpetuated around the Clash of Clans community continually. This has been going on for years and once and for all I wanted to help dispel these rumors and misconceptions about the clouds and trophy hunting. This is verified the information directly from Darian The Clash of Clans community manager.
Your shield status changes the base offers you receive
If you pass a low trophy offer, you are like to find a better offer next or another base soon
- Being th 7/8 makes someone a farming expert and can easily tells everyone with higher town hall levels about how to farm correctly.
- Level 8 walls are difficult to farm and/or require elixir-for-walls deal. Bonus point : Level 7 walls are difficult to farm.
- Too much elixir is useless and bad for CoC economy.
- Inferno tower are overpowered for anyone without Freeze spell. Bonus point : Th 9 needs Freeze spell.
- Lava hound is useless.
- You don't need anti-hog base anymore.
- Healer is useless.
- Archer Queen is smart.
- Warframe Best Soma Prime Builds Weapon in 2021
- Warframe Inaros Build Updated [Guide] in 2021
- Idle Champions Codes [Idle Champions Combinations] in 2021
- Rubico Prime Build 2021 Guide
- How to Repair Damaged Mods in Warframe - Farming Guide
- How to Upgrade Heirlooms in WoW
- Code Vein Gilded Hunter Boss [Complete Guide]
- How to Leave a Guild in WoW
- Component Pouch vs. Arcane Focus: What’s the Difference?
- 5E: Fighter Vs. Barbarian – Which one is Better Fighter?