Top Myths about Clash of Clans [UPDATED]
Today I will put to rest some myths that I see perpetuated around the Clash of Clans community continually. This has been going on for years and once and for all I wanted to help dispel these rumors and misconceptions about the clouds and trophy hunting. This is verified the information directly from Darian The Clash of Clans community manager.
Your shield status changes the base offers you receive
If you pass a low trophy offer, you are like to find a better offer next or another base soon
- Being th 7/8 makes someone a farming expert and can easily tells everyone with higher town hall levels about how to farm correctly.
- Level 8 walls are difficult to farm and/or require elixir-for-walls deal. Bonus point : Level 7 walls are difficult to farm.
- Too much elixir is useless and bad for CoC economy.
- Inferno tower are overpowered for anyone without Freeze spell. Bonus point : Th 9 needs Freeze spell.
- Lava hound is useless.
- You don't need anti-hog base anymore.
- Healer is useless.
- Archer Queen is smart.
- How to Change Name on Airpod
- How to Make a Water Breathing Potion in Minecraft - Guide
- How to Trade in Rocket League [Guide]
- How to Delete Profiles on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- How to get 5 Stars Quickly in GTA 5 [Guide]
- How to Level Up Fast in Dota 2
- How to open the Interaction Menu in GTA 5 on PS4
- How to Appear offline in League of Legends (Away Status)
- Access Free Xbox Live Account List Guide in 2021
- How do Android Smartwatches work with iPhone? [Guide]