Top Myths about Clash of Clans [UPDATED]
Today I will put to rest some myths that I see perpetuated around the Clash of Clans community continually. This has been going on for years and once and for all I wanted to help dispel these rumors and misconceptions about the clouds and trophy hunting. This is verified the information directly from Darian The Clash of Clans community manager.
Your shield status changes the base offers you receive
If you pass a low trophy offer, you are like to find a better offer next or another base soon
- Being th 7/8 makes someone a farming expert and can easily tells everyone with higher town hall levels about how to farm correctly.
- Level 8 walls are difficult to farm and/or require elixir-for-walls deal. Bonus point : Level 7 walls are difficult to farm.
- Too much elixir is useless and bad for CoC economy.
- Inferno tower are overpowered for anyone without Freeze spell. Bonus point : Th 9 needs Freeze spell.
- Lava hound is useless.
- You don't need anti-hog base anymore.
- Healer is useless.
- Archer Queen is smart.
- Race for the Galaxy Hack Free Coins Cheats Generator [Guide]
- Sweet Escapes Game Cheats and Unlimited Free Coins
- Mystic Messenger Hack | How to add unlimited Hourglass [Guide]
- Archery King Hack Unlimited Money and Cash [Guide]
- WoW Classic: Lockpicking 1-300 Leveling [Guide]
- Angry Birds Match Hack | How to Get Unlimited Coins and Gems [Guide]
- Word Connect Hack Coins [Generator] Get Online Cheats | Guide |
- World Craft Survival Block Hack Unlimited Coins, Gold and Gems
- Would Apart Hack Get Unlimited Free Coins [Guide]
- Merge Magic Hack Gems [Guide]